Followers

Monday 12 September 2016

Anything Goes Winners

Good evening everyone, it's GDT Vannessa here and welcome to the winners' post for last week's Anything Goes challenge. There were so many fabulous entries and you all made it so hard for me to choose my Top 3 as well.

First up is the winner...

and that is #12 Mema's Crafts. Congratulations! 


And now for my Top 3 choices...







Congratulations to you all and don't forget to grab your top 3 badge!

And now for the Crafty Sentiments Favourite....



Please contact julieodil@charter.net for your prizes. 

See you tomorrow for the new challenge. Hope you will all join in again!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for my win, I'm chuffed to bits. Huge congrats to the other winners too! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for choosing my card!! Very happy to have your badge on my blog too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for an enjoyable blog, I look forward to more of the same in 2017.
    หนังตลกฝรั่ง

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10